Hey there! My name is Tobechi Mlemchukwu, thanks for stopping by! Most people know me as Tobe, feel free to join the party. I’m currently in my mid 20’s and live in Delaware. I have no restrictions on stating my age
(26 27), but I don’t want to edit every year.
I currently work in the Banking Industry as an Asset Management professional. Outside of my 9-5, I love to learn and read (Check out my booklist here). Please also support my other endeavours:
Youtube Channel: Please subscribe! I promise not to post cheesy videos
Corporate Coke & Smack Podcast: Listen, I grew up in Baltimore and there was a certain talk that all bmore natives knew. This podcast is a medium between life advice and kicking it with the homie. Please also subscribe and leave a rating 🙂
I created this blog to help other men/people out in life. I am not “Holier Than Thou,” I also want to learn from you! Feel free to reach out to me and give advice, comments or just to talk.
Want to get to know me??? Here is a cheat sheet
- Ethnicity: I am Nigerian, Ndi Igbo. I am also a citizen on the USA and part Ghanaian due to my mother.
- Height: 6 foot 4 inches
- Educational Background: I have a Masters in Finance from Loyola Maryland and a B.S in Financial Economics from Univ. of Maryland Baltimore Co.
- Hometown(s): Lived in Ikeja Lagos for 8 years as a child. Ran the streets of Baltimore County MD as a teenager. Now I reside in Newark DE.
- Hobbies: Learning! (Mad cliché but idc), Hooping/Basketball, working out, Eating, Finance, Plotting
Singleand ready to spread the Gospel. No longer single, but still here to spread the Gospel!
- Religion: Catholic
- Occupation: Work for a Bank as small timer
Want to know more about me? Drop a message!
Mark ch.5 v36: It’s so easy to remember! And it really hits home. As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, “Be not afraid, only believe”